1. Baggy Long Sleeves – choose something that fits you perfectly, no loose fabric.
2. Too many exposed assets – choose one asset you want to show (legs, cleavage, waist, shoulder, butt)
3. Large squares – checkered outfits make you look wider, choose small patterns if you really love them.
4. Perfect jeans – the leg shape, the rise, the length and the fabric
5. Wide horizontal stripes – avoid wide stripes on larger parts of your body.
6. Denim and denim – yes and no depending on your choice.
8. Perfect neckline – knowing the best neckline for you is a critical part of looking great!
9. Bright colors – makes you larger and fuller.
10. Horizontal prints
11. Mismatch belt and shoes – match your shoes and belt to show your style.
12. Suits and boat shoes – dark denim and blazer will perfectly match your boat shoes.