We must all agree that there will be times that we need fast food. Yes, since it is literally fast, we need it for our fast paced life. There are times that we can't prepare breakfast at home and so we turn to our favorite fast food joint for something to fill our bellies.
More fast food chains are expanding their menus and can give you some healthy options. Thank heavens!
Here are some healthy goodies from the fast food:
1. Smoothie King's Daily Warrior Smoothie
It has bananas, blueberries, almonds and a lot more to give you the boost you need!
2. Starbucks' Sous Vide Egg Bites
You can choose from bacon and eggs, egg white and red pepper, and chicken chorizo. Yum!
3. Chick-fil-A Egg White Grill
“The Egg White Grill is a lower-calorie menu option made with a breakfast-sized portion of grilled chicken breast, freshly grilled egg whites and American cheese served on a toasted multigrain English muffin.” -Chick-fil-a
4. Starbucks' Spinach, Feta, & Cage Free Egg White Breakfast Wrap
The toasty whole grain wrap you need to power up your mornings!
5. KFC's Grilled Chicken Salad
Here's something that can balance out your meat and pork choices. Enjoy some chicken, veggies and some fresh lettuce!
6. Jimmy John's Unwich
Yep, the name says it all. “Unwich” a sandwich without a bun, or specifically wrapped in lettuce.
7. McDonald's Lettuce Wrap Burgers
Rejoice for healthy options!
8. Dunkin’ Donuts Ham, Egg, And Cheese Wakeup Wrap
High protein, low calorie but guaranteed to wake you up.
9. Chipotle's Low Carb Steak Burrito Bowl
Ditch the wrap and switch to a burrito-less burrito bowl. Yep, like a tongue twister!
10. Taco Bell's Soft Breakfast Taco
Your favorite fast food staples, wrapped in a tortilla!
11. Five Guys' Bacon Cheeseburger in a Bowl
In addition to your cheeseburger in a bowl, you can top it off with veggies and tomatoes for that healthy filling breakfast.
12. McDonald's Egg McMuffin Without English Muffin
McDonald’s is famous for meaty burgers with their buns. But just by skipping the bread that come with almost 30g of net carbs, you can stay really low carb.
13. Burger King's Grilled Chicken Sandwich without the bun
Ditch the bun and put in a lettuce instead for a low carb option!
14. Roast Beef Salad Bowl (Subway)
Called “Sub in a Tub,” their salad bowls give you the goodness of their infamous sandwiches without the bread and the refined carbs.