If you think these makeup looks used filter to achieve the black and white effect, then, you're totally wrong. The makeup looks below were created using only black, gray, and white makeup.
1. Fluffy Boa
Grayscale makeup in modern times, when the lips aren't fully shaded.
2. Haunting Beauty
Grayscale makeup on a Halloween event, made realistic through dark patches in different areas of the body to highlight those parts.
3. “Mrs. Grey”
This finished grayscale makeup look was created and shared by Jessalyn Mua, a makeup artist and aesthetician.
4. Lady Gray: Grayscale Makeup You Can Master!
A grayscale makeup look that will impress your pals.
Inspired by the killingest drag queen Detox (naturally) and the movie Pleasantville.
6. Grayscale makeup by ashleyrouyerartistry
Side eye on point ️ grayscale makeup ️.
7. Grayscale and colored combined.
The glitter on the waterline pops the eyes on this grayscale makeup look.
8. Smoky eyes and black lips
This grayscale makeup highlights the cheekbones and the eyes.
9. Grayscale makeup by joanna_chou90
“Grayscale first tryout It’s crazy to paint myself in white!” – joanna_chou90
10. A Soul in Black and White
A black and white soul, living in a colored world
11. Grayscale on Halloween in the '60s.
The grayscale makeup brings back the 60's vibe.
12. Grayscale makeup by Ana Zalacain
The vampire feel of a grayscale makeup perfect for Halloween.
13. Grayscale makeup in today's world
Grayscale makeup using black shadow for blush and contour.
14. Making Nice in the Midwest
Grayscale film Noir Costumes.
15. Iron Face
Smoky eyes on a grayscale makeup.
16. Sin City
The lipstick and green contacts were greatly emphasized in this grayscale makeup look.
Vintage in contemporary times.
18. Old Hollywood Grayscale Costume
This is what Hollywood looks like in the '50s.
19. Grayscale Girl
Grayscaled face and natural skin-toned hand.
20. Twilight Zone
Grayscaled makeup look created to commemorate the Twilight Zone Day.
21. Grayscale makeup in 1920's style
This grayscale makeup brings back the Hollywood films' vibe when colored televisions were not yet a trend.