1. 5-Ingredient Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki
A perfect meal to bring for lunches during work week.
2. 5-Ingredient Instant Pot Carnitas
A tender and juicy dish with a citrusy flavor.
3. Instant Pot Rice & Beans
An easy to prepare dish for a hassle-free weeknight dinner.
4. Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
Sticky and sweet and cooks in less than 30 minutes.
5. Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
An instant version of the classic macaroni and cheese. This dish takes only 20 minutes to prepare.
6. Instant Pot 4 Minute Salmon, Broccoli & Potatoes
Three ingredients in one dish. Just the perfect lunch to have.
7. Instant Pot Taco Chicken
A versatile dish you can freeze for your next meal.
8. Instant Pot Mushroom And Onion Stuffing
A perfect meal for stuffing lovers!
9. 5-Ingredient Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
A dish like no other. Cheesy and simply delicious. This dish takes only 35 minutes to prepare.
10. Instant Pot 5-Ingredient Enchilada Chicken
An incredibly versatile dish that will surely become one of your weeknight staple recipes.
11. 5-Ingredient Carnitas Soup
Hassle-free and easy to prepare dish when you have unexpected guests.
12. Instant Pot Kalua Pork
A simple yet extremely delicious recipe.
13. High-Protein Instant Pot Chicken Pasta
A 5-ingredient high protein dish you will surely love.
14. Instant Pot Barbecue Ribs
Serve this dish on one of your weeknight dinners.
15. Valencia-Style Paella
A colorful dish with great flavors. This dish is so easy to prepare.
16. Instant Pot Honey Balsamic Drumsticks
This flavorful chicken will surely capture your tastebuds.
17. 5-Ingredient Instant Pot “Rotisserie” Whole Chicken
Who doesn't love chicken? This dish is something you should try on your kitchen.
18. Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Pork
Another Mexican staple that is sure to suit your palate.
19. Thai Peanut Beef (Five ingredients)
The peanut butter in this dish adds so much texture and flavor to the pork.
20. Easy Pot Roast
A 5-ingredient dish every busy person would enjoy making.
21. Chicken Burrito Lasagna
Craving for burrito or lasagna? Combine the two and you will have this amazing dish.