Let's admit it, oatmeal is kind of boring at times. But, we don't have to make it boring all the time right? Spicing your oatmeal doesn't mean you have to smother it with unhealthy artificial sugar. You can always add some chia seeds and natural sugar and eat your oatmeal the way you want it!
Here are some healthy options that can give you energy for several hours. Enjoy!
1. Coconut Chia Oats with Caramelized Bananas
So good it will surprise you!
2. Cranberry Almond Granola
What a great way to eat grains.
3. Good Oats with Almonds, Coconut Sugar & Vanilla
Crunchy tropical goodness!
4. Chai Spiced Oatmeal with Pears and Toasted Coconut
Feel that autumn warmth and flavor with this one!
5. Cranberry and Pistachios Oatmeal
So crunchy, so delightfully good!
6. Golden Coconut Apple Oatmeal
My heart is so warm whenever I eat this! Great for gloomy mornings!
7. Maple Bacon Oatmeal
Yep, you read that right. Your favorite bacon and maple syrup can now be integrated in an oatmeal bowl!
8. 5-Minute Oatmeal Power Bowl
Put the power in your oatmeal!
9. Protein Packed Banana Bread Oatmeal
Simple yet packed with nutrients!
10. Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
Aaaahh gotta love the taste and aroma!
11. Carrot Cake Oatmeal
Tastes like real carrot cake!
12. Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
Fuss-free and easy to make! Will surely jumpstart your mornings.
13. Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal
Will have you singing “strawberry fields foreverrrr….”
14. Creamy Half Baked Oatmeal with Milk
Milk makes the world go round!
15. Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
The tangy flavor of blueberry mixed with the filling taste of banana.
16. Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Will definitely warm your heart during the cold weather!
17. Peanut Butter and Jelly Stove Top Oatmeal
Your favorite sandwich in the form of oatmeal!
18. Greek Yogurt Oatmeal
The creamy yogurt and the texture of the oats is a perfect combination!
19. Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Topped with dark chocolate, fruits and coconut? Get in my mouth!
20. Chocolate Banana Oatmeal
It's a classic! Everybody wants a classic!
21. Pineapple Coconut Baked Oatmeal
Baked oatmeal may be a little different from your usual oatmeal but still yummy nonetheless! The fusion of pineapple and coconut really gives the oatmeal that tropical taste.
22. Peaches and Cream Oatmeal
Summer peaches for breakfast? Yes please!
23. Slow Cooker Cranberry Orange Steel Cut Oatmeal
24. Creamiest Steel Cut Oats With Caramelized Bananas
Fit for oatmeal lovers, this recipe might be a bit intimidating but it's actually really easy to make!
25. Healthy Salted Caramel Oatmeal
Surprisingly, this one here has bananas!
26. Apple Cinnamon
You can sauté the apples for them to be really syrupy and soft.