We are all looking for useful tricks everyday to make our live easier. Most especially in cleaning! I daresay, cleaning up a house is no joke and we're all just wishing someone would clean for us all the time!
Here are 35 cleaning tricks we have gathered that won't require you to use harsh chemicals!
1. Clean the soles of your sneakers with baking soda, toothpaste and a toothbrush
2. Clean the inside of your microwave by mixing water and vinegar in a bowl and set it on high for 5 minutes
You can add a slice of lemon for a fresher scent!
3. Use bread to pick up tiny broken pieces of glass
4. Clean tufted chairs with Windex and a brush
5. Clean silver and bronze using tomato ketchup
6. Use a lint roller to clean up dust, crumbs, dirt or pet hair
7. Use vinegar to clean cloudy glassware and glass windows
8. Use dish soap and vinegar to clean shower scum
9. Use toothpaste for clearer car headlights
10. Use a microfiber cloth, some alcohol and a few drops of olive oil to clean your stainless steel appliances
11. Use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and soda to get rid of pet odor
Just spray on the affected area.
12. Use salt to remove stains from fabric
13. Clean your blinds using old socks and some dishwashing detergent
14. Clean your cheese grater using a slice of a lemon
15. Add white vinegar to your laundry for better results
16. Use 2 cups white vinegar to clean the inside of your dishwasher
17. Soak a rag in vinegar and wrap it around a butter knife and use it to clean your vents
18. Clean your sponge by microwaving it
19. Clean your drain using Coca Cola and rinse it with hot water
20. Use salt and baking soda to clean the bottom of your cooking pots
21. Water and lemon slices can clean the pans of your oven.
22. Clean the hard to reach areas of your oven using a toothbrush and a soapy solution
23. Clean your blender using dish soap and warm water
24. Spray your couch using a mixture of denture-cleaning tablets and water
25. Strip off the burnt food from your frying pan using some vinegar and baking soda
Cover the surface of the frying pan with a little water, pour one glass of vinegar, boil it on medium heat, turn off the stove and then add two tbsp of baking soda.
26. Mop your wood floors using this apple cider and baking soda mixture
Make some soapy water out of four liters of warm water and one cup of apple cider vinegar or apple vinegar.