1. Spring Vegetable Grain Bowl
The vinaigrette makes everything perfectly crisp-tender. Get the recipe
2. Enchilada Power Bowls with Spicy Tofu
Deconstructed enchiladas with black beans, green lentils and rice. Get the recipe.
10. Chili Garlic Cauliflower Risotto Bowl
This creamy cauliflower “risotto” is perfectly creamy with either coconut or almond milk.
11. Plantain Buddha Bowl
Plantain Buddha Bowl is full of nutrient rich foods that satisfy and nourish with protein and fiber rich plantains, chickpeas and greens. Get the recipe.
12. Fall Harvest Power Bowl with Maple Tahini Dressing
Brussels sprouts, acorn squash, kale and honey crisp apples in one dish.
13. Hawaiian BBQ Bowl
14. Southwestern Kale Power Salad
Healthy kale and quinoa power salad with spicy sweet potato, black beans and creamy avocado sauce. Get the recipe.
15. Greek Veggie Bowls with Hummus
You can whip up this colorful veggie bowl in about 10 minutes. It may be simple, but it's full of flavor.
16. Southwest Quinoa Power Bowl
This burrito starts with a quinoa base then add all your favorite Tex-Mex toppings!
17. Vegan Bibimbap
18. Autumn Quinoa Bowl
You can use whatever veggies you have in you refrigerator.
19. Spicy Cauliflower Bowls
Cauliflower steals the show in this spicy bowl.
20. Chickpea and butternut squash bowl
21. Zucchini Noodle Breakfast Bowl
Healthy breakfast pasta in existence!
22. Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
Kick start your day with a heaping bowl of quinoa, kale, and blistered tomato.
23. Moroccan Chickpea Bowl
New favorite salad topper!
24. Peanut Tofu Buddha Bowl
25. Quinoa Power Bowl with Hummus and Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette
Roasted veggies and warm hummus makes for the perfect comfort food on cold days.
26. Vegan Burrito Bowl
So insanely fresh and bursting with so much flavor.
27. Green Goddess Nourish Bowl
Store-bought green goodness dressing will taste as good as the one made from scratch.
28. Sweet Potato, Cranberry, and Quinoa Bowl
Thanksgiving goodness in a bowl.
29. Sesame-Ginger Forbidden Rice Bowl
30. Bali Bowl with Tempeh, Peanuts, and Tomato Sambal
Canned Sambal Oelek will be as delicious.