Swimmers undergo hours of training to be the best that they can be in their craft. But it's time to take some break and get yourselves rolling on the floor laughing with these pictures that are too realistic for swimmers.
1. When you are a lady swimmer and you cannot wear a two-piece.
2. When you look like this after taking off your goggles.
3. When football players claim swimming isn't a sport.
4. When the lane leader attempts to catch up behind you during training.
5. When you are about to swim the 1650 but have to ask your coach how to do it.
6. When you unintentionally whack the lane line and it seems as though you might sever your fingers.
7. When your friends ask you to hang out.
8. When catastrophe strikes just before the race.
9. When you thought you lost but you actually won.
10. When your coach comes back for more.
11. When you fail to rinse out the chlorine from your hair.
12. When you are clueless about what's going on during practice.
13. When the coach displays the main set on the board.
14. When your meet moves along at a slower pace compared to your molasses.
15. When you just came back from vacation but you need to practice.
16. When you get back home from practice before anyone from the house has even woken up.
17. When you try to turn practice into a fun activity.
18. Or maybe this is more accurate.
19. But actually.
20. When playing make-believe is all you can do during a warm down.
21. When you're gearing up for a big meet.
22. What you think about after a long afternoon practice.
23. When you walk up the blocks and feel like a badass.
24. Yeah right.
25. The difference between how you and normal people set the alarm.
26. The best feeling in the world.
27. When there is no other way to handle the day following a morning training.
28. When you have a long main set.
29. Makes sense to anyone who's swam the 200 fly.
30. When you are challenged with butterfly stroke during a meet.
31. When a hard main set is approaching and all you need to do is get ready for the worst.
32. When you have a weirdo on your team.
33. When there is a difference in your butterfly stroke at the beginning and end of the race.
34. How you feel when you are SO done with the other swimmers in your lane.
35. When you have been used to carrying two back-packs.
36. When the swimmer behind you continuously wants to ride your ass.
37. When you lose count.
38. When you opt to have a bathroom break during training.
39. When you need to wear a tech suit but it would be dangerous.
40. When you woke up early for training but the coach didn't show up.
41. When you have a different suit among all swimmers.
42. When you really need to swim “THAT” event.
43. When you have nearly completed the 500 and you have that OMG moment.
44. When all you need is a little motivation.
45. When you need to load carbo.
46. When swimming turns into a contact sport.
47. When your alarm is bound to destroy you.
48. And finally, this.