1. Roasted Cauliflower Enchiladas
2. Vegetable Jambalaya
Lots of flavor minus the meat.
3. Spinach-Pesto Pasta
Simple is best like this pasta dish with cashew-spinach pesto.
4. Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Bites
Better than Chinese takeout, just 30 minutes to prepare. Best paired with your favorite grain.
5. Roasted Asparagus and Smashed new Potatoes
Easy to whip and practically delicious.
6. Veggie-Cashew Stir-Fry
Must try for those who do not like vegetables.
7. Creamy Mushroom Risotto
You will never guess the absence of cream and butter.
8. Vegetable Fritata
Yummy even when hot or cold.
9. Sweet Potato Fajitas
These tortillas filled with meaty, roasted sweet potatoes and smoky mushrooms will make you forget chicken or steak.
10. Lentil-Chickpea Yellow Curry
A hearty dinner! Only six ingredients.
11. Firecracker Vegan Lettuce Wraps
Looks yummy, taste yummier!
12. Black Bean Green Chili Enchiladas
The black bean-stuffed tortillas takes this jalapeño-cream sauce with vegan cream cheese to the next level.
13. Quinoa Arugula Bowl with Peaches and Avocado
14. One-Pot Spaghetti with Vegetables
Toss and mix! Meal in 20 minutes.
15. Cashew Ricotta and Parmesan–Stuffed Shells
No cheese? No problem.
16. Pasta with Roasted Vegetables and Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
Simple and great for summer season vegetables!
17. Spicy Sweet Shrimp Summer Rolls with Peanut Dipping
Personal favorite anytime anywhere!
18. Mushroom Lentil Meatless Loaf
The glaze is a mixture of ketchup, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard and coconut sugar.
19. Meatless Hawaiian Sloppy Joes
A fantastic makeover for this comfort food.
20. Veggie Bowl with Tofu Scramble
Scrambled tofu in place of eggs, genius!
21. Pumpkin, Spinach and Lentil Lasagne
Perfect for sharing with family and friends.
22. Vegetable Pad Thai
Thai classics within the comforts of your home.
23. Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower
Curry and cauliflower will surely satisfy your palate.
24. Thai Curry Vegetable Soup
One seriously addictive soup broth whip up with coconut milk, fish sauce, red curry paste, garlic and ginger.
25. Healthy Veggie Burger
Healthy version of our favorite fast food.
26. Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Shrimp
Craving for noodles but wants a low-carb meal? Try this.
27. Better than Chipotle Vegan Burritos
Deliciously mesmerizing and satisfying.
28. Vegan Paella
Zucchini, artichoke hearts, tofu and red bell pepper version of Paella taste as delicious as its meaty and seafood counterpart.
29. Roasted Cauliflower Nasi Goreng
Healthy approach to this classic indonesian fried rice.
30. One-Pot Creamy Hummus Pasta
Yummy mediterranean linguine.
31. Couscous with Dried Fruit and Feta
The sweetness of the dried fruits balanced the salty feta cheese perfectly.
32. Watermelon and Soy Poke
Fruit-based version of poke bowl will be great on a warm summer night.
33. Loaded Tornado Potato
Spicy baked potato for the win!
34. Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza
Perfectly spicy and creamy with a nice cauliflower crunch.
35. BLT Endive Bites
36. Smoky Sweet Potato Quesadillas
Crispy tortillas with mashed sweet potato filling.
37. Spicy Broccoli with Garlic
Easy, simple and delicious.
38. Moroccan Spiced Couscous with Roasted Vegetables
A taste of spring!
39. Vegan Meatball Banh Mi
No meat and dairy does does not equate to boring or flavorless. Try this!
40. Creamy Tomato Soup
Coconut milk base soup is equally delicious and luscious as any cream-based version.
41. Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese
Easy sauce with almond milk, roasted potatoes, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and tahini.
42. Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Delicious healthy layer of vegan garlic ricotta, roasted veggies and marinara.
43. Sheet Pan Honey-Sesame Tofu and Green Beans
Hate tofu? This sweet-and-sour glazed tofu will make you change your mind.
44. Mushroom and Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie
45. Healthy Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad
Ramen and salad in one dish, who can resist?
46. Sabich with Spiced Chickpeas
Store-bought tahini and hummus spreads will be equally delicious.
47. BBQ Chickpea Burgers
Healthy hamburgers for burger lovers minus the meat.
48. Vegan Spicy Sushi
Spicy roma tomatoes marinated in Sriracha, soy sauce, and ginger in a maki.
49. Crispy Potato Tacos
Try these crispy potatoes seasoned with garlic powder, cumin and paprika as taco fillers.
50. Sriracha and Lime Roasted Cauliflower Tostadas
Another crispy tortillas dish for you to try with refried beans, crispy cauliflower and topped with mango avocado salsa.
51. Rich Lentil Bolognese
Any pasta will do.
52. Spinach, Feta and Broad Bean Pie
Veggies in a crusty pastry.
53. Grilled Vegetable and Tofu Ramen
Vegetable noodle soup with Chinese cabbage, celery carrots, fennel, broccoli, mushrooms, and tofu.
54. Chickpea Parmesan
Chickpea cutlets your meatless version of delicious.
55. Pulled BBQ Carrot Sandwiches
From scratch or store bought BBQ sauce works the same way for this recipe.
56. Cuban Rice and Bean Bowls
Canned beans and reheated rice will do then topped with sweet potato, avocado, fried plantains and pico de gallo.
57. Vegan Dhaba Chicken-free Curry
When you go curry minus the chicken.
58. Vegan Pot Pie
Biscuit and stew in one satisfying dish!
59. Black Pepper Tofu Stir-Fry
Who says tofu can't be this delicious? You might be surprised.
60. Mushroom Wellington
Take a break from the meat have this vegan puff pastry dough with portobello mushroom filling.
61. Vegetable Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust
Fuffy and eggless equals tofu.
62. Thai Naan Pizza
Try this 20-minute flatbread recipe.
63. Eggplant Parmesan
Eggplant baked to the crisp tastes great on top of spaghetti.
64. Falafel Pitas
The falafel balls can be made ahead of time and frozen for up to one month.
65. Summer Garden Linguine with Corn, Tomatoes and Fresh Herbs
Great food when you are feeling a little bit under the weather.