Flavorful and low in carbs. Try them now!
1. Portabella and Halloumi “Burgers”
You might want to devour this piece by piece.
2. Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos
Crunchy lettuce wrap you can dip on any sauce.
3. Baked Turkey, Quinoa, and Zucchini Meatballs in Lettuce Wraps
Healthy, crunchy, and nutritious.
4. Savory Bacon Kale Frittata
A truly savory dish your friends and family will love!
5. Pizza Frittata
A pizza with a different kind of toppings!
6. Cauliflower Pizza
Cauliflower for toppings? Why not!
7. Spaghetti Squash with Bacon, Spinach & Goat Cheese
Instead of the regular pasta, this dish uses squash.
8. Vegetable Stir Fry
Stir-fried dishes never fail to amuse!
9. Turkey Zucchini Meatballs
Without lettuce, this still tastes good.
10. Zucchini Noodles with Heirloom Tomato Basil Sauce
Instead of your regular pasta, this uses zucchini.
Low in carbs and high in protein.
12. Salmon BLT Stacks
Salmon recipe you should not miss.
13. Apple Chicken Salad
A chicken salad with apples and other colorful ingredients.
14. Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatloaf
High in protein and cheesylicious.
15. Single Skillet Chicken Thighs with Bacon, Brussels Sprouts & Easy Apple Jus
A very filling food that will leave you full for hours.
16. Chicken & Sugar Snap Peas
Crispy peas and chicken in one dish.
17. Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash and Spinach
A very healthy dish for a busy week night.
18. Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
Want more peppers? This dish is incredibly amazing.
19. Hard Cider Lamb Chops
Tender, juicy, and oh so yummy.
20. Crispy Peanut Tofu & Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
A stir-fried recipe that adds crispiness to the tofus.
21. Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder
Low-carb dish on cold weather.
22. Cauliflower “Cous Cous” with Leeks and Sundried Tomatoes
You can add other veggies for your toppings or ingredients.
23. Seared Scallops with Pancetta and Brussels Sprouts
Tasty scallops that will leave you craving for more.
24. Korean Steak Kabobs
The secret ingredient that makes this dish tasty is the sauce.
25. Vietnamese Cauli-Fried Rice
An easy to prepare dish.
26. Zucchini Shrimp Scampi
Instead of using pasta, which is carbo-loaded, this dish uses zucchini as a substitute.
27. Paleo Crock Pot Chili
Spicy dish in a bowl.
28. Unstuffed Peppers
Just mix them all in.
29. Strip Steak with Onion Sauce
This dish looks so inviting.
30. Caprese Avocado Salad
You may add as many avocados as you want. After all, avocados come with lots of health benefits.
31. Slow Cooker Barbacoa
Softness and tenderness combined.
32. Eggplant Pizza
Eggplants are veggies you can devour without getting fat.
33. Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken with Roasted Leeks, Radishes & Carrots
Interesting ingredients in a plate.
34. Low Carb Cheese Crisp Nachos
Enjoy your nachos without the worry of gaining weight.
35. Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
A healthy and nutritious dish you should try at home.