1. Slow Cooker Louisiana Cajun-Style Ribs
You can marinate your ribs overnight in a Ziplock for that extra flavor. Not mandatory though!
2. Slow Cooker Jambalaya
*Sings that The Capenters song while eating. LOL! *
3. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham
So delicious. This is my family's guilty pleasure!
4. Crock Pot Pork Chops
Tender and juicy chops with gravy! Slurp!
5. Crock Pot Honey Pork and Apples
The fruity and meaty fusion in this dish is something you can't say no to!
6. Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
The insanely tender chicken really goes well with the rice. I had a lot on my plate!
7. Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
Flavorful, easy to make and gets cooked in 30 minutes!
8. Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
Rice and beef is always a good pair!
9. Crock Pot Beef Stew
Easy, hearty and comforting!
10. Slow Cooker Barbacoa
I love how crunchy this is. Crrrunnncchh!
11. Crock Pot Coconut Rice and Beans
The rice is creamy and filling. I always use brown rice in the slow cooker because it holds up much better than white rice.
12. Cilantro Lime Rice
This recipe is flavorful without being overwhelming so it pairs perfectly with any tacos, enchiladas, burritos, etc
13. Cuban Chicken and Black Bean Rice Bowls
Full of life, spice and flavor!
14. Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Rice Bowls
Top with some scallions and avocado and you're bound to have a sumptuous dinner!
15. Crock Pot Loaded Baked Beans
I personally love the beans and beef, but for my family we had to tweak it and add bacon.
16. Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Bowls
Also a perfect way to incorporate more veggies in your kids dinner!
17. Coconut Quinoa Curry
Curry in a slow cooker? Why not!
18. Vegan Sloppy Joes
All the flavor, but not the guilt!
19. Vegan Mushroom Bourguignon with Potato Cauliflower Mash
You can cook the cauliflower and potatoes separately if you desire.
20. Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
Top with an over-easy egg and have a perfect breakfast!
21. Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken
Easy to make with only 5 ingredients and can be in a rice bowl, on top of nachos or inside a burrito!
22. Instant Pot Lentil Tacos
Tacos that won't have your waistline expand!
23. Instant Pot Lime Cilantro Rice
Can be paired with your favorite Mexican dishes!
22. Instant Pot Mexican Casserole
You can wrap this on a tortilla!
23. Easy Herb and Mustard Roasted Potatoes
Garlicky and healthy! Also perfect for reheating for tomorrow's breakfast!
24. Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
You can eat them alone or as a meal with some matching side dish.
25. Slow Cooker Thai Yellow Curry
The perfect weeknight dinner for someone who can't be bothered to prepared a ton of things!
26. Slow Cooker Ratatouille
Perfect for summer but I can eat this any day!
27. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
Just throw everything into the pot and wait for it to be cooked!
26. Instant Pot Pho
Thai food in the comfort of your own home!
27. Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa and Black Beans
You can pair this with some fresh green salad.
28. Slow Cooker Coconut Fish Curry
The fusion of flavors in this dish is too good to be true!
29. Slow Cooker Lemon Rosemary Lentil Soup
Fresh vegetables, lemon and rosemary become a super hearty soup with minimal effort.
30. Slow Cooker Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce
Infused with flavor. Perfect with both rice and noodles!
31. Portobello Pot Roast
Pot roast without the beef!
32. Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
Gluten free, Paleo and most of all, as good as ones bought from a restaurant!
33. Vegetarian Quinoa Mexican Bowls with Creamy Avocado Sauce
Perfect if you are cutting a bit from eating rice.
34. Slow Cooker Shredded Hawaiian Chicken
Great for leftovers and can be served warm or cold!
35. Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa
My newest favorite thing to eat at dinner!
36. Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers
I just love munching on this flavorful dish.
37. Slow Cooker Lentil Bolognese
More reasons to skip meat! This dish is easy to make and budget friendly!
38. Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
Perfect for cold nights and when you're feeling a bit under the weather.
39. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
It's okay if you don't soak your beans ahead of time!
40. Slow Cooker Low Country Boil
Perfect for your weekend dinner on the patio!
41. Slow Cooker Cabbage, Potatoes and Smoked Sausage
This recipe can be refrigerated and stored for a couple of days.
42. Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
My forever comfort food!