Whether you are going to lower cab for fat loss or any other reasons, we have here a list of snacks that are low-carb to meet your goals.
So, dig in 😉
1. Bacon Chips and Guacamole Dip
Serve it as an appetizer!
2. Prosciutto and Mozzarella Skewers
Drizzle on that balsamic glaze.
3. Zucchini Chips
4. Chipotle Lime Edamame
Whip up in ten minutes!
5. Cajun Oven-Baked Pickles
Finger-licking good baked pickles.
6. Crispy Garlic Brussels Sprouts
Crispy on the outside and tenderlicious on the inside!
7. No-Bake Protein Bar
A layer of chocolate that makes it feel more a dessert than a snack.
8. Cottage Cheese Egg Salad
You can have a spoon of it, or you can dig in with carrots sticks!
9. Cauliflower Popcorn
A low-carb veggie with so many health benefits
10. Ham, Egg, and Cheese Roll-ups
So yummy. Mini ham burritos.
11. Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Fries
With high protein and high fat that will keep you feeling full.
12. Chocolate Protein Pudding
You will definitely crave pudding every now and then.
13. Zucchini Pesto Roll-Ups
These zucchini wraps are a savory snack.
14. Turkey and Veggie Snack Wraps
Use thick turkey slices so that wraps are sturdy.
15. Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings
Dip them in your favorite Paleo sauce for a delicious appetizer.
16. Protein Packed Tuna Dip with Cucumbers
So creamy and full of flavor.
17.Chewy Rice-less Krispies
These chewy rice-less krispies is a flashback to trays of extra puffy marshmallow snacks.
18. Coconut Granola With Blueberries and Hazelnuts
Toss this every time you are craving for something crunchy and sweet.
19. Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
These bite-sized delights will give you an energy boost
20. Shrimp Spring Rolls
Surprisingly easy to make and contains more protein!
21. Garlic-Roasted Kale Chips
So snackably good!
22. Chunky Guacamole
So delicious that you're gonna lick the bowl at the end 🙂
23. Spicy Meatballs with Grated Zucchini
The chicken meatballs stay moist and delicious.
24. Oven-Baked Beet Chips
Easy to make chips.
25. Pistachio Cardamom Energy Bars
These bars have a warm, nutty flavor.
26. Baked Turkey Meatballs With Guacamole
So tempting guacamole dipping sauce.
27. Shrimp Cakes with Coconut Crust
Lean, quick to prep, and delicious!
28. Egg Frittata Breakfast Muffins
A healthy snack you must try.
29. Paleo Snack Mix
Snack time favorite that you’ll always want.
30. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Chips
You will love these cheesy and crispy rounds.
31. Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers with Cashew Cheese
The spiciness of these jalapeño poppers is best with the creamy cashew cheese.
32. Healthy Baked Broccoli Tots
You will love these tots! Really!
33. Spicy Almonds
Change up the types of nuts and spices.
34. Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Pinwheels
So delicious and full of flavor.
35. Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower
Together is an unstoppable duo of snacking goodness.
36. Hard-Boiled Egg and Avocado Bowl
Egg and avocado is the best combination.
37. Paleo Bam Bam Shrimp
Could be served as a main dish or best afternoon snack
38. One-Minute Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt
This is high in protein and keeps you full until your next meal.
39. Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites
Gourmet-tasting cucumber bites!
40. Skinny Bell Pepper Nacho Boats
This is best when you are craving for something savory and flavorful.
41. Buffalo Bacon Deviled Eggs
Packs a hearty dose of healthy B vitamins.
42. Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
Crunchy, spicy and tangy!
43. Stuffed Avocado
This is a Paleo super snack!
44. Garlic Parmesan Carrot Fries
This could be your other french fries!
45. Tomato, Avocado, and Salami Bites
Salty and satisfying bite-sized, low-carb snacks.
46. Low-Carb Pesto and Turkey Cucumber Roll Ups
You can also use zucchini as a wrap.