We don't need to have a complicated relationship with our dinners, right?
1. Tuna Salad Crescents
Tuna melt had a bit of leveling up!
2. One Pot Asian Noodles
A little spice on your noodles? Try this, it only has 5 ingredients!
3. Easy Eggplant Parmesan
Yep, easy to make, easy to eat! Love this.
4. Ricotta and Spinach Calzone
I just wanna sink my teeth into it.
5. Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower, Tomatoes and Pepperoni
A treat for the senses!
6. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups
Roll ups but made of lasagna? Get inside my mouth!
7. Sheet Pan Chicken and Black Bean Nachos
One pan, lots of flavor.
8. Antipasto Tortellini Pasta Salad
Italian cooking in a jiffy? Yep!
9. Baked Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
I'm actually salivating right now.
10. Fiesta Lime Shrimp Salad
Seafood salad? Count me in!
11. Roasted Chicken and Veggies
You can never go wrong with this.
12. Quick Chicken and Dumplings
Comfort food is always good for the soul.
13. Shrimp and Orzo with Sun-dried Tomatoes
Want some change from your plain old rice? Try Orzo!
14. Crispy Southwest Wrap
On-the-go dinner? Yes, you can!
15. Spicy Shrimp Egg Roll Skillet
The goodness of Asian takeout without the extra salt!
16. Beef Burrito Skillet
Perfect for when you're watching a movie or doing some homework!
17. Hamburger Steak With Sweet Onion-Mushroom Gravy
You can make the patties ahead and store em in the freezer.
18. Beef and Macaroni Chili
Feeling a little rough in the workplace? Here's an easy to make comfort food for you!
19. Mushroom Stroganoff
Made with cremini mushrooms!
20. Butter Chicken
Yields restaurant quality tender chicken!
21. Black Bean Burgers
Low fat, high in fiber, gluten-free and easy to make!
22. Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
You can make this one instantly because the ingredients are simple!
23. Sheet Pan Chinese Cashew Tofu
Pretty straighforward, gluten free and perfect for busy weeknights!
24. Zucchini and Tomato Ragu
Ratatouille's Italian cousin is as yummy!
25. Chicken Pad Thai
Oh so flavorful!
26.Sage-Barley Risotto with Butternut Squash
Your protein fix in less than 30 minutes.
27. Greek Turkey Meatball Gyro with Tzatziki
The sauce took my breath away!
28. Vegetarian Pizza with Zucchini and Bell Peppers
The key to this recipe is: FLATBREAD!
29. One Pot Pasta with Tomato and Mascarpone Sauce
Pasta, yes pasta will never fail you.
30. Aloo Gobi
Indian food? Yes, you can do it!
31. Beef Broccoli
A staple and most of all it's easy to prepare. Hmmm, tender meaty goodness!
32. Skillet Linguine with Trumpet Mushroom
The mushrooms look like scallops!
33. Smokey Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salad
No-fuss dinner? Choose salmon, this fish cooks fast!
34. Skillet Shrimp Fajitas
Our family really digs seafood. I hope you do too!
35. Black Pepper and Capsicums Stir Fry
Your 4-ingredient stir fry fix.
36. Grilled Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
Perfect for some poolside wine and dine.
37. Whitefish with Cherry Salsa
Pretty much the salsa is like the cherry on top.
38. Garlic Shrimp Zoodles
Yep, you read that right. Zoodles, as in zucchini noodles! Yaaaay!
39. 30-minute Shrimp Fried Rice
Fried rice was one of the best things I had to eat growing up.
40. Broccoli Rabe Pasta with Smoky Chickpeas
Bad with pasta? With this, you can definitely whip it up real good!
41. Creamy Tuscan Chicken
I was licking my plate afterwards!
42. Easy Blackened Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce
Take it from “easy.” This dish is really achievable in under 30 minutes!
43. Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Chicken, peppers, onions and little baby potatoes all fired up in a yummy quick marinade!
44. Grilled Chicken Margherita
The cheesy goodness of Mozzarella and the zest of tomatoes and basil. Ugh.
45. Cucumber Noodle Pad Thai
Crunchier and yummier than your old, boring salad.
46. Spring Pesto Minestrone Soup
Your soul will thank you for consuming this.
47. Lamb Skewers with Mint Sauce
Easy, juicy, Mediterranean and most of all delicious!
48. 30-Minute Teriyaki Shrimp
You can whip up your own homemade Teriyaki sauce!
49. Easy Chicken Chow Mien
Easy and less greasy compared to take outs!
50. Easy Balsamic Glazed Steak Tips and Mushrooms
Steak tips are perfect for marinades and dishes like this one here!
51. One Pot Cheater's Bouillabaisse
All you need is some wine and some baguette.
52. Cilantro Lime Honey Garlic Salmon
Also gluten free!
53. Cheesy Enchilada Rice Skillet
Cheese + red enchilada sauce + green enchilada sauce + rice. Now I'm hungry!
54. Linguine with Bacon, Peaches and Gorgonzola
Peaches and bacon? Weird combo but my mouth is watering!
55. Chicken and Potatoes with Garlic Parmesan Sauce
That garlic Parmesan cream sauce though.
56. Spinach Chicotta Stuffed Pasta Shells
Chicotta really means “Ricotta-like chickpea cheese.” Yep, yummy non-dairy cheese from chickpeas!
57. Tortellini in Parmesan Cream Sauce with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Name is too long but prep time isn't. LOL!
58. Nirvana Enchilada Casserole
The enchilada that gets done in 30 minutes!
59. Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa
The zesty flavor of cilantro, combined with the perfect grilled chicken and some avocado salsa will keep you on your toes!
60. Mushroom Stout Pie With Potato Biscuits
This vegan delight is relatively easy to make!
61. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Penne
Pasta and chicken is always a good combo. More so if it's easy to prepare!
62. Baked Chicken Wrapped in Bacon
Juicy chicken wrapped in bacon? Get in my mouth!
63. Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
You can't go wrong with a classic!
64. Chicken Stir Fry with Rice Noodles
Asian cuisine in 30 minutes? Why not!
65. Garlic Shrimp and Quinoa
Healthy, full of flavor and most of all, not boring!