1. 5 Fruit and Veggie Smoothie
A week of healthy drinks.
2. Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and Asparagus
Light and easy to prepare.
3. Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Toss, mix and be healthy!
4. Zucchini Parmesan Tater Tots
Crispy fried healthy zucchini snack.
5. Meatless Mexican Zucchini Burrito Boats
6. Skillet Zucchini Alfredo
Pasta zucchini, healthy alternative to your favorite pasta dish.
7. Frosted Orange Ginger Fruit Salad
Perfect for the summer heat.
8. Cajun Shrimp Pasta
Sumptuous easy to whip dinner for the whole family.
9. Broccoli Rabe with Sweet Italian Sausage
Can be made in bunches without sacrificing the taste.
10. Tart Cherry Mint Sorbet
Coconut milk to you homemade sorbet, why not?
11. Raspberry Mango Sorbet
Healthy sorbet with in-season fruit.
12. Chia kiwi popsicles
Healthy popsicles for the kids.
13. Whole grains to your salads for extra healthy dish
Add cooked whole grains like quinoa to leafy green salads adds healthy carbohydrates for a heavier meal.
14. Prosecco and Summer Fruit Terrine