1. Have a glimpse of the night sky with a star-gazing sunroof.
2. Give your kids a space for their slumber parties with a bunkroom.
3. Vacuum baseboards? Why not?
4. Built-in seating frame your living room fireplace.
5. Built-in wine rack to utilize dead space.
6. Have a convenient place to wash your delicates by putting a sink with jets in your laundry room.
7. Build a pull-out cabinet for instant counter space instead of typical cabinets.
8. Build a playroom in a dead space above a staircase.
9. Between the bathroom and the bedroom install a two-sided fireplace.
10. Tacking on a huge treehouse or guesthouse? Ask you contractor about it.