1. Have a glimpse of the night sky with a star-gazing sunroof.
2. Give your kids a space for their slumber parties with a bunkroom.
3. Vacuum baseboards? Why not?
4. Built-in seating frame your living room fireplace.
5. Built-in wine rack to utilize dead space.
6. Have a convenient place to wash your delicates by putting a sink with jets in your laundry room.
7. Build a pull-out cabinet for instant counter space instead of typical cabinets.
8. Build a playroom in a dead space above a staircase.
9. Between the bathroom and the bedroom install a two-sided fireplace.
10. Tacking on a huge treehouse or guesthouse? Ask you contractor about it.
11. A walk-in shower is a great idea!.
12. Use baseboard drawers to maximize your space.
13. Create a conversation pit in the lower of your living room.
14. A pillow room from an attic nook.
15. Display your book collection under the stairs.
16. Or you can even use that space for a book nook.
17. As part of the family, give your dogs a haven underneath the stairs.
18. And lastly, adding a master bedroom balcony would be amazing!