We hope you find your next favorite thing from the list below! Each product was independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples for us to fiddle with, but all opinions in this article are our own. Oh, and FYI — LucksList may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to buy something (that's how we stay in business). Reviews have been edited for length and clarity. Enjoy finding your next favorite thing!
1. Looking for a safe and effective way to keep your dog's eyes free of irritation? Look no further than Nutri-Vet Eye Rinse Liquid for Dogs! This gentle formula is specially formulated to create an inhospitable environment for germs and bacteria, and includes Borid Acid to help fight eye infections and irritations caused by foreign particles and air pollution. Regular use will also help remove tear stains and slow down their formation.
"Dogs eye was swollen with the goo and this cleaned it up so fast ..I didn't expect it to work that good. Simple and safe. Vet fee saved."
Amazon Review By Rrenasb
2. Looking for an ear treatment that's gentle, effective, and safe for all ages? Look no further than Zymox Pet King Brand Otic Pet Ear Treatment! Our patented LP3 Enzyme System helps clear ear secretions and promote healthy ears, while our no-sting formula soothes ear infections, redness, and inflammation. And best of all, our natural alternative to oral medication doesn't require any pre-cleaning of painful ears - just fill the ear canal and let our powerful solution get to work!
"Doodle was always getting ear infections from the humidity of South Texas & baths. Vet bills we’re getting to be to much & after reading other reviews decided to give it a try. No bad smell, so he doesn’t mind when I put the drops in. Use it daily when I notice his ears are turning a little red, & the infection is cleared up in no time. Highly recommend this product."
Amazon Review By Joade
3. Looking for a paw wax that can take your dog from the hot pavement to the snow-covered mountains? Look no further than Musher's Secret Dog Paw Wax. This all-natural, food-grade wax is perfect for protecting your pup's paws from harsh conditions. It forms an invisible boot-like shield that is breathable and protects against hot pavement, sand, snow, and salt. Musher's Secret has been a trusted remedy of Canadian dog sled drivers for generations and is now loved by hunters and homebodies alike.
"My little Lily, a Papillon, has a missing foot. She has a little tiny nub on the stump. This product was recommended by the Vets office to help keep it free of cracking, bleeding, or worse. A little goes a very long way!!"
Amazon Review By Kari
4. Looking to keep your home free from pet hair? Look no further than the ChomChom Pet Hair Remover! This handy little tool is versatile and easy to use, making it a must-have for any pet owner. The ChomChom lint roller for pet hair removal works like a charm on furniture, upholstery, blankets, and other items riddled with fur. And if you're tired of constantly buying new lint rollers because you've used up all the sticky sheets, never fear - the ChomChom Pet Hair Remover is reusable!
"I hesitated buying this due to the price, but so glad I did. I use it almost daily on my sofa (pictured). Admittedly, it's a smooth surface, so I was pretty confident it would work (and it does!). I did read reviews first, and it seemed it might not work on the fabric in my truck. Tried it there last night though, and it got almost all of it off the fabric seats, and a good majority off the thicker/rougher fabric."
Amazon Review By debhibb
5. Looking for a medicated shampoo that can help relieve your dog's skin scaling caused by seborrhea or mange? Look no further than Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Medicated Dog Shampoo! This powerful shampoo contains coal tar, salicylic acid and micronized sulfur to help relive your dog's itchy, flaky skin fast. And because it's vet-recommended, you can be sure it's safe to use on your furry friend.
"My great dane has severe environmental allergies. During spring and fall he would chew his skin until it bled and would get huge flaky patches before cometely losing his hair in those spots. It was nerve-wracking. I tried changing foods, changing ingredients, using oatmeal shampoos, going grain free, allergy meds... I tried it all. A week of using this formula shampoo and he was already looking better."
Amazon Review By jenniy
6. Looking for a paw-fect way to keep your pup's paws clean and mud-free? Look no further than the Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer! This nifty little gadget is perfect for medium-sized dogs with paws between 2 ½" and 3 ½" wide. Just add a little water, insert the paw, do the twist, and dab the paw dry. The gentle silicone bristles will help remove dirt and mud from your dog's paws, keeping the mess in the MudBuster and not in your house!
"My 15 lbs mini Schnauzer pup gets really muddy paws at the dog park. This thing does the job with minimal mess …especially compared to trying to give him a bath or wash his paws outside with a hose. He doesn’t mind the device much but it does work a bit easier with two people."
Amazon Review By ...Bill
7. The Soggy Doggy Super Shammy Dog Towel is the perfect way to keep your furry friend clean and dry. Made of ultra-absorbent microfiber chenille, this towel can soak up 7 times its weight in water, making it perfect for after baths or days at the beach. It also traps dirt like a sponge, so your home will stay clean and dry. Plus, with handy side pockets, drying off your wet dog is a breeze. And because it dries quickly with no wet dog smell, you'll both be happy campers.
"I have an adorable, fluffy, 60 pound goldendoodle that we wash and dry usually every week. We found we used a crazy amount of towels to dry her before and during her hair drying. However, we found this doggy towel and thought we'd give it a try. It is the best drying option we have found at bath time."
Amazon Review By Katie Dembesky
8. If you're looking for an aquapaw lick mat for your dogs that is certified fun then look no further. The Aquapaw slow treater is perfect for keeping your canine friend entertained and occupied, while also helping them to remain calm during times of difficulty. Whether you use it as a floor mat or stick it to the wall, this licki mat is sure to make bath time a breeze. A licking mat also helps your dog stay calm during storms and vet visits, making it the perfect gift for your pet.
"When you freeze it, the suction doesn't work as well - my dog likes to pick it up and walk around with it. But luckily hasn't made any messes yet. My dog loves this, it really helped with her separation distress if I give her this when I leave the house."
Amazon Review By Lauren
9. Looking for a medicated solution to help relieve your dog's skin infections, hot spots, paw licking, allergies, growths and acne? Introducing Curaseb Medicated Chlorhexidine Hot Spot Treatment for Dogs! This no-sting alcohol-free formula is perfect for between baths, and is easier than shampooing. It deodorizes and cleanses your dog's face folds, wrinkles, paws, underarms and groin, leaving a pleasant cucumber melon scent. Plus, it's veterinary strength and can be used on dogs, cats and horses.
"I used this as an inexpensive alternative to a more expensive orally-administered alternative in order to clear out my bengal’s Sun spots. I am happy to say it worked!"
Amazon Review By Nick D
10. Introducing Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Supplement for Dogs! This powerful supplement is designed to boost your dog's immune system, helping them to stay healthy and fight off allergies. Epicor is a clinically-proven super ingredient that helps to support the body's natural defenses, while the prebiotic and probiotic complex helps with digestive and immune health. And if that wasn't enough, each chew also contains wild Alaskan salmon oil, rich in Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, to help soothe itchy skin and hot spots.
"I have four senior dogs ranging in age from 13 to 16 years. The oldest one had started to get periodic bouts of diarrhea and not wanting to eat, which was dangerous as he's a very small toy poodle weighing only 3.25 pounds. Since I know that people's microbiome or gut health and immunity can decline with age, it made sense that this also happens in dogs."
Amazon Review By Pugilist1
11. Dogs are prone to all sorts of nose problems. From dryness and irritation to infection and overgrowth, there's a lot that can go wrong with your pup's sniffer. But there's no need to worry – the Natural Dog Company has you covered with their Snout Soother! This award-winning balm is designed to help heal, protect, and moisturize your dog's nose. It's made with organic ingredients like hemp seed oil, chamomile, jojoba oil, rosemary, and vitamin E.
"My dog (cocker spaniel) started getting a little bump on his nose and I did not have money or time to take him to the vet. I saw that this could help and within 3 days it went away!"
Amazon Review By Joshea Butts
12. Looking for an easy and painless way to remove pet hair from your furniture and floors? Look no further than the Pet Neat Pet Grooming Brush! This best-selling pet grooming tool promises to remove up to 95% of dead hair and tangles from your cat or dog in just 10 minutes – without causing any discomfort to your furry friend. The durable shedding tool is made from stainless steel and comes with a protective cover, ensuring that it will last for years with proper care. The easy-grip handle ensures precise grooming every time.
"I have the original FURRminator but wanted something a little wider. I’m so glad I ordering this! It removed a lot of hair in a short time. My three dogs each has different hair & texture."
Amazon Review By SusanRaeTulsa
13. If you've ever had a pet, then you know how messy they can be. And if you've ever tried to clean up after them, you know how frustrating it can be. But with the SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner, you can say goodbye to all your pet messes - without getting your hands dirty. This hands free portable carpet cleaner does all the scrubbing for you, with preset cleaning cycles that automatically spray, brush, and suction to permanently remove both surface and tough set-in pet stains.
"This is a terrific addition to a multiple older dog household! We have at least 3 accidents a week of one yucky mess or another. This little spot cleaner is sooo much easier than pulling out the huge rug cleaner. The touchpad selections make it very easy to use."
Amazon Review By rare bird
14. Looking for a powerful, portable spot and stain remover that will help you keep your carpets, upholstery and car interiors looking great? Look no further than the BISSELL Little Green Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet Cleaner! This tough little machine comes with everything you need to tackle even the most stubborn stains, including a 3" Tough Stain Tool, HydroRinse Self-Cleaning Hose Tool and an 8 oz. trial-size of our Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
"First let me say I don’t normally take time to write reviews but I just had to share my story because I’m still giddy about how well this machine worked."
Amazon Review By Mrs. Augie
15. Introducing the Natural Dog Company Paw Soother Stick! This amazing balm is formulated to heal rough, chapped, dry dog paw pads, and it also prevents excessive licking and itching from allergies. The MOISTURIZING & SOOTHING FORMULA will moisturize, soften, and soothe your dog's paws for immediate relief. It's the ideal way to protect against extreme weather conditions, treating and healing scars, wounds, paw allergies, dry elbows, & more! And it's so easy to apply - just clean your dog's paws before application and gently rub onto the paw pads.
"My dog's paw pads get very rough in the summer months from all the trail walking and they were very cracked. I found this product to be the best natural fix. He also has allergies and the ingredients in this only aide in helping soothe irritation."
Amazon Review By B
16. Looking to keep your dog's nails trimmed and looking good? Check out the Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder Upgraded! This grinder uses an advanced diamond drum bit grinder to deliver the safest, most comfortable pet claw grinding available. It's also recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals. The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding, and with 3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets, simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness.
"Our dog's nails have gotten out of control. I've been ill over the past few years and we haven't been able to take them on the long walks we all enjoy, walks that also help to keep their claws in check. We have 2 dogs, a boy & a girl, with completely different nail types. Our lab-mix has traditional nails; the quick is easy to see, the nails aren't thick, and they're easy to grind down."
Amazon Review By Ret
17. Looking for a toothpaste that will make your dog's teeth sparkle and their breath smell amazing? Look no further than Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste and Brushes for Dogs! This toothpaste is designed to reduce plaque and tartar formation, and contains patented enzymes that make it super effective. Plus, it comes in a delicious poultry flavor that dogs love. Just brush 2-3 times per week for best results.
"Using this toothpaste and a small, soft headed toothbrush has improved the appearance of my dog's teeth tremendously. Start brushing the top back teeth on both sides. It takes patience and practice to get them used to brushing their teeth."
Amazon Review By Andrea Rivera
18. Looking for an easy and effective way to remove pet hair? Look no further than the Pet Hair Remover Glove! This gentle grooming massage brush is perfect for dogs and cats with all types of fur, and can be used wet or dry. The adjustable wrist strap ensures a comfortable fit for all pet owners, and the glove is machine washable for easy care. Every order includes 1 right-hand pet grooming glove.
"This brush is phenomenal. You just pop it on your hand and pet your animal. My lab has serious allergies and sheds like crazy. With this glove, he loooooves being brushed because it's like getting scratched all over."
Amazon Review By Viki
19. Looking for an easy, convenient way to remove pet hair from your carpets and floors? Look no further than the FURemover Pet Hair Remover Broom! This innovative broom features a natural rubber head that attracts pet hair like a magnet, making it the perfect tool for removing fur from carpets, rugs, hardwood and linoleum. The telescopic handle adjusts to the user's height for added convenience, and the broom can also be used for cleaning tile, windows and more. Best of all, cleanup is a breeze - simply wash away excess pet hair from the rubber bristles with soapy water.
"I have thought a lot about how to properly to review this broom. How dumb is that? That I am worrying about a broom review on Amazon. Golly, anyway. If you have any hard surfaces in your house and have any pets. BUY THIS BROOM. Don’t think or stress about it. Just buy it."
Amazon Review By Wonder Niecey
20. Do you have a beautiful white dog that's marred by unsightly tear stains? If so, we have the perfect solution for you! Introducing Mindful Pets Tear Stain Remover Combs for Dogs! These combs are specifically designed to remove tear stains in a gentle and effective manner. Recommended by both veterinarians and professional groomers, these combs are equipped with 65 pins that quickly and easily remove any crust or buildup around your dog's eyes.
"Gets my malti-poo's eye boogies out so easy during bath time! So much better and efficient than my fingers and nails."
Amazon Review By Sara Lay
21. If your dog is anything like ours, they're always getting into something they shouldn't. That's where Natural Dog Company Skin Soother comes in handy! This balm is perfect for treating hot spots, cuts, rashes, burns, surgical wounds, mange, and skin infections. Made with organic, vegan, and natural ingredients, it's gentle on your pup's delicate skin and helps to prevent and treat skin ailments quickly. Simply clean the affected area and rub the balm in generously 1-3 times per day.
"Our beautiful boy has severe allergies and his skin gets extremely red, itchy and then raw from the irritation and scratching, especially when allergy season is at its worse and he lays in the grass. We don’t want to keep him from doing what he loves and living his best life so I researched lotions, creams, ointments and balms for dogs and this is by far THE BEST one I found!"
Amazon Review By D. Slush