Ingenious parenting tricks are here to make your life (and your kids' life) easier! Will also keep the kids out of trouble or at least keep them entertained! Little did we all know that these tricks are actually fool proof!
Here are 32 of the best parenting tricks we live by!
1. Invest in a backseat car organizer
It will do you wonders, promise!
2. Use pizza boxes for crafts
Make them with your kids so they have something new to play with!
3. Make a fort using a hula hoop and some sheets
Your kids will surely enjoy staying in their makeshift fort!
4. Cleaning toys using a dishwasher
5. Cover your kids picnic table with oil cloth
For it to be water resistant!
6. Use cute, out of this world beddings
So your kids will be happy to sleep every night!
7. Toothpaste to clean marker marks
From your precious wooden furniture!
8. Remove crayon marks anywhere using a WD40
9. Have your own splinter removal tip
Which is a paste of baking soda and water. Put the paste into the affected area and wait for a few minutes for a pain-free splinter removal.
10. Using a rubber band to open stubborn jars
11. Tie a rubber band around the head of your soap or shampoo dispenser
So not too much will be wasted!
12. Spray bottle with water inside the car
To use for spraying the hot buckles of the seatbelts!
13. A kitchen timer to time your kids activities
So that they'll know how long to brush their teeth, get dressed, tie shoes, etc.
14. Meter stick to keep drawers locked
Baby-proofing ain't hard!
15. Sponges as ice packs
Put the cold sponges into ziplocks so nothing gets wet!
16. Use potatoes as stamps
So you can make as many as you please!
17. Tape ziplocks with paint on windows
For mess free painting!
18. Coffee filters to separate snacks
No fuss, no dirty food containers!
19. Put a tape on your kids' “noisy” toys
To muffle the sound!
20. Put a tape on your nail clipper
To catch the pesky nail clippings!
21. A board game plate
To have you kids eat their food!
22. Keep your kids apple slices fresh
Place the apples inside a lunch bag, drizzle it with salt and slosh them with water! No brown apples!
23. Place cupcake liners at the bottom of your kids popsicles
The liners will catch the dripping mess.
24. Put stickers on the inside of your kids shoes
So they will know which shoe is for which foot.
25. Make your kids use only one cup by putting magnets on their favorite cups
So they can stick it in the fridge and they can always find it.
26. Freeze your toddler's pacifier
To help soothe aching gums!
27. Vinegar for mild burns
Surprisingly, applying vinegar over a burn will ease the pain.
28. Pool noodles for a safer trampoline
To avoid having your kids legs getting trapped in the wires!
29. Placing a laundry basket in the tub
To keep your toddler and their toys contained during bath time.
30. Using a rubber band to prevent the door from being locked
You're gonna need sturdy, huge bands for this.
31. A lint roller for picking up debris
Your craft room should have a lint roller to pick up glitter, buttons, sequins and really tiny objects.
32. A pizza cutter not just for pizza
A pizza cutter can cut almost anything from waffles, sandwiches to bread.